Shipping & Returns
Customer satisfaction is our overriding goal and with that in mind, we will never leave you on the bench.
It is our commitment to always work with you to help you get the products you want and need - in the most timely and convenient way.
If you must return a product, please contact the store immediately, either by phone at 705-435-1282 or email: email@example.com so that we may resolve any issues that you may have.
All new items purchased may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the receipt of the item. There are no exceptions.
All used items are final sale unless extenuating circumstances occur.
All items returned for refund or exchanged adhere to the following:
• Items must be in their original state, with their original packaging with the original tags.
• UPC symbols and any identifiable marks associated with the product must be unaltered and visible.
• All warranty cards and all other information provided with the product by the manufacturer are part of the complete product and must be provided at time of return.
• All parts, accessories and/or loose items that may be included must be provided.
• Any marks, alterations, cuts, tears, stains or any type of issue that may render the item unable to be resold will not be accepted.
• Hockey sticks may be returned if they are uncut and never have been taped. As well there must be no markings and/or signs of wear on the blade or shaft.
• Baseball bats once taken out of the wrapping cannot be returned.
• Footwear may be return if there is no signs of wear or weathering.
• Items must be returned in original shipment box. If you do not have the original shipment box, it is your responsibility to package the returned item in a proper box that is secure and of proper size and dimensions for the item.
Items that CANNOT be returned are as follows:
• Special order items
• Custom ordered or decorated items
• Used or demonstration (demo) items
• Closeout/end of line items
• Sale items
We will attempt to provide all relevant information, pictures, graphics, colours and descriptions about all items on this site. At times, it is difficult to determine the colour, size and shape of an item on either a computer monitor, tablet, phone or any other electronic device. We strongly suggest that you undertake further research on items that you wish to purchase to ensure that it is the right product for you with respect to fit, quality and price.
ALL RETURNS ARE INSPECTED THOROGUHLY BY BOULTON’S REPLAY SPORTS STAFF. IF IT IS THOUGHT THAT THE RETURNED ITEM IS NOT IN ORIGINAL SHIPPING CONDITION, WE MAY HOLD THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT/AUTHORIZE THE RETURN. IF THAT IS THE CASE OUR BEST EFFORTS WILL BE MADE TO CONTACT THE CUSTOMER AND WORK TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT.
Returns can be made at our store during regular business hours. If you have purchased an item that requires shipment back to us, contact us.
Do not ship back to us unless you have received an RMA number which needs to be identified on your packaging prior to acceptance.
Shipping and handling will not be refundable, and you are responsible for the return shipping. It is advised that a trackable shipping method is used.
All Products are Subject to Availability at the time of Order and not return. Alternative measures will need to be discussed in the event the product is no longer available for replacement.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Boulton’s Replay Sports is not the manufacturer of the sporting good products we sell. Any defects or quality of the product is the responsibility of the specific manufacturer. Please see our warranty information on this site for each manufacturer. Warranty guidelines for each item vary depending on manufacturer, so please check. We will do our best to help and have extra resources, however, please remember we are working with much of the same information you will be able to find on our site.
In certain but rare cases, we may be able to accept returns on defective items. If such is the case, we may require you to send some supporting documentation, pictures, description of the damage to us.
In all instances, we will endeavor to work with you to ensure that the return process is as easy and as inconvenient as possible.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org as we will require written documentation regarding your return. If you see fit, in-store returns are accepted. Please contact us before sending out any returnable items.
Any items returned must possess a Return Authorization (RA) number. Once communication is established, we will be able to send you an RA number that must be placed on the box being shipped back.
Place the return form, along with a written RA number on the box. If using the original shipment box, ensure that all labels (other than the return label) are removed prior to shipping the item back.
It is your responsibility to deliver the package to the shipment carrier of your choice as we do recommend that you use an insured and traceable shipping method for your return package. Please keep all relevant and trackable information of the returned package for your records. Boulton’s Replay Sports is not responsible for any return shipments that are damaged, mislabelled, lost or misdirected.
WE WILL NOT PROCESS A RETURN OR REFUND PRIOR TO US RECEIVING AND INSPECTING THE RETURNED ITEM.
Refunded items are usually processed within two (2) business days, however delays may occur due to holidays or unforeseen circumstances, detailed inspection of the returned item or issues in processing.
All refunds are processed via the same payment method and card used at checkout.
All returns must have prepaid shipping charges as we will not accept C.O.D.’s.
All items returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Items that are to be exchanged will incur an additional shipping fee to you.
All returned/exchanged items must be sent to: